Welcome to the Official North Pole Seal.

 



                     Welcome to the Official North Pole Seal.




Welcome to my new blog. Were I will be talking about all things animation. I will be covering all animated Christmas movies, animated T.V. shows and every animated movies, even the bad ones. I hope you join me on this new ride threw the blizzard of  life in animation. I promise to never let you down, you have the Official North Pole Seal on it. 



I will be posting my first one in a few days. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer will be my first post and it will be in the next couple of days, it takes me a little bit to write. So, thank you for your support and I hope to make you fall in love with animation like I am. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official North Pole Seal. A Christmas Carol, with Jim Carrey.

Official North Pole Seal. The Year Without a Santa Claus.

Official North Pole Seal. The Legend of Frosty the snowman.